Introduction to Qingdao Sino-Japanese International Life and Health Industrial ParkThe "China-Japan International Life and Health Industrial Park" will take Qingdao Zhongkang International Cell Technology Innovation Center as the carrier, centering on basic projects such as Qingdao University Medical Group West Coast Medical Center, Ruiyuan International Rehabilitation Hospital, and Guofeng Pharmaceutical Industrial Park. The West Coast Smart Medical Research Building project under construction by Qingdao West Coast Medical and Health Development Group is jointly planned and constructed. In terms of function, realize the functional layout of the cell life industry and the construction of upstream and downstream industrial chains, gradually form an industry support platform for cell storage, manufacturing, research and development, commission and transformation, and promote high-end medicine, especially cell biomedical translational medicine, and other cluster areas , To build a cell biotechnology and resource trading center in the future, to realize the close linkage of cell technology/biomedicine research and development, preparation, application development, clinical transformation, market transactions, and other elements of the cell biology industry, as well as the business entities of sub-industry. Create a cellular life, health and medical service complex integrating cell biological resource library, high-end cell biological information health and medical big data management and application, high-end medical testing, high-end biological treatment anti-aging center, and chronic disease management and prevention that radiate North China , To create a medical complex that meets the development of cutting-edge cell biotechnology, high-level health, preventive health care and anti-aging.
(1) Stem cell storage researchThe storage of stem cells is at the upstream of the industry and is the basis for the development of many other applications of stem cells. With the rapid advancement of technology, some stem cell storage technologies have become mature, and the storage of stem cells such as hematopoietic stem cells, mesenchymal stem cells, and adipose stem cells has been formed. Using a very safe and reproducible method and developing your own cell storage program is the basis for cell therapy. Main research content: research and development of standardized treatment specifications for stem cell storage, research and development of feasibility plans for immune cell culture and storage, research and development of the application value of stem cell storage by-products, etc.
(2) Stem cell therapy researchWith the increasing maturity of international and domestic cell therapy technologies, through clinical experiments and transformation of existing technologies, combined with existing medical programs, effective treatment of patients can be achieved within a certain period of time. The main research content: research and development of stem cell therapy equipment And standardize treatment norms, research and develop feasibility programs for stem cell culture and treatment, and research feasibility programs for immune cell therapy (such as Car-T, Car-NK, etc.) to promote the development of new generation cell therapy drugs.
(3) Stem cell genome sequencing and big data research
(4) Research on the intellectual property rights of stem cell information big dataInnovation has become the first driving force for development. Through long-term real-time and accurate tracking of scientific research and intellectual property results related to stem cell therapy, we can fully grasp the latest development of the industry and clearly grasp the context of industry development. The main research contents include: tracking analysis and research of the patent literature of stem cell therapy scientific research, regularly issuing industry analysis reports, global stem cell therapy research and full utilization, and the construction, maintenance and optimization of a stem cell information database with proprietary intellectual property rights.
(5) Stem cell health care researchWith the gradual formation of an aging society in China, there has been a huge market demand for health care, such as improving immunity. At the same time, the continuous development of China's economy makes the promotion and application of stem cells, a high-end medical and healthcare technology, feasible. Main research directions: Carrying out high-end medical beauty services related to stem cells, establishing customized solutions for stem cell anti-aging, developing immune cells to fight tumors, enhancing immunity and other related programs.
The "China-Japan International Life and Health Industrial Park" is planned to be constructed on Qichangcheng Road (the northeast side of the Affiliated Hospital of Qinghai Medical College) in the West Coast New District of Qingdao. At present, the main project has been completed. The planning assumption for the first phase of the project is as follows.